Tuesday 8 April 2014

Snakey Layers.


SNAKEY LAYERS.


I told myself I wouldn't spend anything on clothes this month.

Then in went into the Topshop sale.

BUT I was relatively well behaved and only bought two things, a t-shirt (justified because who doesn't need t-shirts?) and this skirt, which I've had my beady eye on for a while. I also wanted the maxi coat that's the same design, and the top, and the dress, but due to my new found responsibility the skirt will have to do.

I really do apologise for the terrible quality of my pictures. I'll hopefully have a new phone soon with a wonderful camera so that should improve things a bit. Probably won't, but I can dream.





I whacked on a few layers because I felt like making an effort. But then I got BOILING in the middle of Oxford Street and had to strip. I can't cope with this temperamental weather. I don't know where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today